Single Family, One level living in Gray!!
Seller will pay up to $2,500 of buyer’s closing costs.
Located in the heart of Tri-Cities, minutes from Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol.
1,056 square feet on a spacious 15,000 sq ft (100 x 150) lot.
New Roof in 2013!
New Front Deck in 2013!
Back Porch, perfect for relaxing and grilling
Leonard Utility Building
Master Bedroom 1
Master Bedroom 2
Master Bedroom 3
- Living Room:
Built in Bookcase and Fireplace
Plenty of room for that large screen tv
All appliances remain
Eat-In Kitchen set with leaf
Washer and Dryer available
Pull Down ladder to attic
- Refrigerator, side by side with water and ice maker in door.
- Electric stove.
- Microwave, over the stove.
- Washer/dryer also available at no extra charge if desired.
- 12 x 14 matching Leonard Vinyl Utility Building.
- Beautiful Wood Floors in Living Room, Bedrooms and Laundry Room.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are traditional hardwood flooring. 360 sqft of underlayment and matching wood flooring included in the price.
- Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding exterior.
- Brand new Front Deck in 2013.
- New Roof was professionally installed by Lowe’s in June 2013 and includes a 1-year warranty on the labor.
- Owens C0rning Architectural Shingles have a Lifetime Warranty.
- Gas log fireplace in living room.
- 9′ Ceilings.
- New mini-blinds on all the windows.
- Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms.
- Upgrades include Energy Efficiency Windows throughout.
- City water/sewer.
- No City Taxes!!
Priced below both Property Assessor and Real Estate estimates, this is a MUST SEE!!
- Square Feet: 1,056 (additional 36 sq ft storage in walk out basement).
- Lot: 100 x 150
- Living Room: 15 x 19
- Kitchen: 11 x 13
- Laundry: 6.5 x 9.5
- Bathroom: 6 x 9.5
- Master Bedroom: 11 x 11
- 2nd Bedroom: 9.5 x 9.5
- 3rd Bedroom: 9.5 x 9.5
- Front Deck: 5 x 12
- Back Porch: 10 x 14
Public Schools: Gray Elementary (K-8)/Daniel Boone High School (9-12).